Alternative Investment-Highland Capital Management

For more 20 years they have been delivering excellent financial services as well as products in the United States. Highland Capital Management has been working effortlessly to realize their goals as well as those of their esteemed clients. Highland Capital is an alternative credit management institution which has expanded to be among the top financial facilities in the region. The long history of the organization can be traced way back in 1990 when their co-founders Mark Okada and James Dondero created a venture with Protective Life Insurance Corporation. Highland Capital Management together with Protective Life Insurance Corporation mainly focused on fixed income markets among them managing senior secured bank loans. In 1993 the name of the organization changed to Protective Asset Management Company (PAMCO). The firm was registered by the Security Exchange and the co-founders James and Mark owned 40% of the company while Protective Life owned the remaining 60%.
The co-founders are go-getters and very determined to see the growth of their organization. As time went by they purchased Protective Asset Management Company’s stake and changed the name to Ranger Asset Management LLP; The group was created as an independent firm which acted as an advisor and was registered by the Security Exchange Commission. The two co-founders and financial experts decided to change the name of the team to Highland Capital Management the following year. Ever since it became Highland Capital Management, the firm has been experiencing a marvelous expansion with them launching commingled bank loan fund in 2000 and which the first was.
Highland Capital Management has their Head Offices in Dallas, Texas and they have continued to make significant achievements in the financial industry including being the pioneers of the collateral loan obligation and it was the first collateral obligation loan for non-banks in 1996. Having the best management team as well as qualified and experienced staff, Highland Capital has continued to manage over $30 billion collateral obligation loans all over the United States, and they are currently the top managers of collateral obligation loans across the globe. Today the financial group invest in a braod range of financial services as well as products serving a diverse range of clients among them investors and individuals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *